Software Pick-pick for PC

Software Pick-pick for PC.Buddy memo, this time I wanted to share a bit of blogging experience, used to fit the first time I stood scrap blog tuh really confused, how ya do take some pictures bwat samples in a blog post? nah sangking stupidly, I finally njepret I used hp computer monitor .. hehehe ... (Oon.. really ..), well,, .. after calibaration may calibaration turns out there is software that can shoot bwat screen computer monitors, huuuf .... finally, nemu also ... an embarrassing experience, hehehe ...

  um, .. pal let memo not the same experience, here I sediain pick-pick-free software for my friend, tampilanya like this.



then the software can be downloaded here. if you have any questions please fill in the comments below.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post